- Campaigning via social and mass media to promote awareness about neurodiversity.
- Conducting training workshops for Doctors/HCPs to identify/triage common presentations/ traits of neurodiverse individuals and flag individuals for formal assessments.
- Sharing latest developments in scientific literature/ guidelines to stimulate aptitude for learning amongst HCPs.
- Highlighting different faces of neurodiversity to debunk myths and stereotypes.
- Appointment of country representatives for organization of local campaigns.
- Provide a platform for neurodiverse individuals from across the world to interact with each other.
- Provide a platform for parents/relatives/carers/friends of neurodiverse individuals to share their struggles and identify useful strategies, resources and help available to support themselves and their loved ones.
- Highlighting the resources /help and support available for neurodiverse individuals.
Provide a platform for teachers/educators involved in education of neurodiverse individuals to share their experiences and strategies to promote well-being and welfare of individual with different educational needs.
- Introduction of “The Idea Box” to enable these talented individuals to share their creative ideas and regularly feature them on the website to provide access to a broader audience.